Don Berg - Australia 

Donny grew up in Crown Point, Indiana. He has an amazing testimony of how his life was being wrecked and ruined by drugs, alcohol, rock music and that whole lifestyle. Thankfully, the Good Lord reached down and saved his soul and delivered him from the bondage and sorrow of that kind of life. Don felt the Lord leading us to serve as missionaries in the country of Australia. It took a few years to raise support and another year to get through the red tape of Australian immigration. They finally landed in Australia on February 2, 1997, and have been serving as missionaries in Australia ever since. 

READ BRO. Berg's PRAYER LETTERS→

 
 

Mark Helzerman - Papua New Guinea

Since the Lord began to work in the Helzerman's hearts about mission work in PNG, the Lord has directed their steps to work in the bush of the Gulf Province. The Kamea people group are known as the Grass Skirt People and total about 30,000 persons.

Only 25% of the Kameans speak both Pidgin (the Trade Language in PNG) and their native language (Kamea). The other 75% only communicate in Kamea. This language is not written and the only way to relate to them is through a translator or speaking to them in Kamea. With the Lords help, they would like to be instrumental in describing this language phonetically alongside of several other missionaries.

As they learn this new language (as a child does), it is thier goal, through this avenue, to clearly convey the Gospel into their language. One of the most common hindrances to this goal is syncrotism. Syncrotism is mixing paganism with other religious doctrine (including Christianity).

This only adds more confusion to the person who is already enslaved to a life outside the law of God. Only true conversion of repentance to God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ can set a captive free! Please pray for the Helzerman's as they venture into new territory for His Glory.

READ BRO. Helzerman's PRAYER LETTERS→

 
 

Sylvanus Mul - Papua New Guinea

Bro. Mul  accepted Jesus Christ into his life as Lord and personal Saviour in December 11th, 1997 and was baptized in 1998. He served the Lord as youth leader under the ministry of Pastor Ponjel at Tegibo Baptist Church in Papua, New Guinea. As he grew up, he attended high school in different province and moved his membership to Trinity Independent Baptist Church in Mt. Hagen. As God directed, they entrusted him to be the youth leader again and he served the Lord there by preaching to the youths, conducting open-air outreach, preaching in hospital, preaching in public schools, and distributing tracts.
 

As he finished high school, he surrendered his life to serve the Lord in full time ministry in 2008. As God led, Trinity Baptist Church used him as their missionary and sent him to preach to three different fellowship churches that they had started in three different provinces. It was then God used him more in youth ministries and he served God as a youth leader/president and organized Youth Camps and National Baptist Youth Rallies every year together with other youth leaders and pastors of Baptist churches from different provinces with whom they were in contact.


As Bro. Mul was serving the Lord in the ministries in which God entrusted him, God opened the door for him to come to Marietta Bible College in Ohio to study His Word. As he prepared to enter the missions field, he trained under the ministry of Pastor K. Myron Guiler, graduated in 2013, and married his wife, Rona, from the Philippines. God put it in Bro. Mul's heart to be back in his own country of Papua New Guinea together with his wife as missionaries. The Lord brought the Muls to Poroma, in the Southern Part of Papua New Guinea, where there was no Bible Believing Church. The Muls have one son, Samuel Ivan, born in 2014, and have been with Word for the World ministries since June 20, 2013.

 

READ BRO. Mul's PRAYER LETTERS→

 

Wesley Pittman - New Zealand

Bro. Pittman was saved in 1984 and called to preach in 1989. He received his education from Bob Jones University, Tabernacle Baptist College, and Crown College of the Bible. Prior to starting his own work in Queensland, Aus, Bro. Pittman worked at Lighthouse Baptist Church in Rockhampton, Qld. for 2 years.

 

READ BRO. Pittman's PRAYER LETTERS→